EF Educational Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
EF Educational Tours’ marketing technology team is a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, email developers, and automation specialists supporting cross channel marketing execution for EF Educational Tours (US and Canada), EF Explore America, and EF Tours for Girl Scouts.
Marketing technologist responsibilities include working with cross functional team (marketing, sales, product, creative) to understand EF’s customer segments, and leverage knowledge of automation best practices to create, execute, and track highly targeted multi-channel digital marketing, email marketing, and direct mail lead generation campaigns, and nurture series. This role is ideal for someone early in their career who wants to build skills in marketing data analysis, personalization, segmentation and automation.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop detailed knowledge of EF’s customer lifecycle data
- Develop complex segmentation for cross channel (direct mail, email, digital) seasonal lead generation campaigns
- Develop and maintain automated communication journeys based on customer’s sales lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain pre-tour and post-tour customer nurture journeys.
- Develop and maintain integrations among internal and external marketing systems (automation, analytics, digital channels)
- Provide technical and data support to design and execute A/B testing
- Provide campaign performance insights
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns as well develop reusable workflows templates, segments, and data filters.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Adobe Campaign or similar enterprise marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Basic web development skills
- Advanced excel skills including Pivot tables.
- Familiarity with relational databases, and data warehouses.
- Desire to learn PowerBI to create campaign reports and analytics.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders across departments and levels
- Solid business acumen to understand marketing and sales objectives
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential.
- Self-directed with positive attitude to continuously improve the automation processes.
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
About EF Education First
We’re 52,000 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and if there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.