EF Global Finance Program
About the program
If you are looking to make incredible impact and to jump start an international career - this program could be for you. Tailor-made to give broad exposure to many finance areas and to EF's senior management team, this 24-month program places exceptionally talented individuals in four different roles across North America and several business units. All of the placements are in our main North American hubs: Boston & Toronto.
The foundation to a finance career
Be prepared for a steep learning curve. In the beginning, you will work with core areas of finance. Next, you will assume more hands-on and challenging tasks. Being exposed to different business units will enhance your learning, give you deeper responsibilities, and develop a wide range of skills for a future leadership position.
As a member of the selective group of the Global Finance Program, you will be invited to international summits and training sessions with senior executives as part of your professional development .
Working in finance at EF gives you the opportunity to take on a variety of different leadership positions and enables you to have an immediate impact. As a private company, EF wants the finance staff to be very close to the business. After successfully completing the Global Finance Program, you will be placed in a challenging position in our organization. There are no pre-determined career paths, and each person sets their own goals. EF’s global footprint, entrepreneurial culture, and strong business growth create unparalleled career paths for young professionals with the right ambitions.
- Strong academic results
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Aspirations to pursue an international career in finance
- Fluency in English, fluency in one additional language is preferred
Talents and skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit drives you to treat every endeavor as though it were your own business
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude
- You are a born leader, and you bring out the best in people around you
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
Who We Are
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff working in 114 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!