Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all E1 regions.
- Project management of the academic writing, quality assurance and handover to editorial and design teams.
- Overall quality assurance and adherence to guidelines and briefs for academic content creation.
- Identification and resolving of issues in process, ongoing implementation of process improvements.
- Creation of project roadmaps and milestones with design and editorial directors.
- Mentorship and training of academic content creation team - offering support, guidance and feedback on working practices and work produced.
- Supervision of content creation team, ensuring adherence to schedules, guidelines and requirements.
- Collaborate with Academic, Design and Editorial Directors to refine processes.
- Continuously develop and share professional expertise and knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven success working as an Academic Manager or Project Manager.
- Diploma-level ELT qualification (e.g. Cambridge DELTA, Trinity DipTESOL) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience teaching English to early learners, young learners and teenagers.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding familiarity with standard references for the development of syllabuses, for example, the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and other Council of Europe publications.
- Strong digital skills and the ability to work well in a technological environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, energy and team spirit.
- Mastery of English (CEFR C2 level)
- Experience managing writers and editors is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Accident insurance
- 25 days paid holiday
- Reimbursement for Swiss travel half pass
- Discounted German lessons
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Bookable free passes for mountains, museums, boats etc.
- Beautiful lakeside listed building as office
- Great office atmosphere with events, talks, happy hours and excursions
- Free coffee/tea in beautiful rooftop terrace canteen.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF EdTech aims to put connectivity, immersion and communication at the centre of all EF products, with focusing on leveraging technology and design to ensure the fastest and most effective way of learning English. EdTech Academic Design and Content for early and young learners supports the EF Kids and Teens business in providing children and teenagers a uniquely blended learning system, combining the best of online and face-to-face learning for the best experience and results.
EF is an equal opportunities employer and offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org