EF EdTech is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer specialising in UX/UI to help create the next generation of learning experiences for Kids & Adults. Working alongside a team of world-class Designers and Developers, the ideal candidate relishes in detail and delivers exceptional user experiences across the entire digital spectrum.
- 4+ years commercial product design experience (games or educational a bonus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual, UI, UX design or equivalent experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating high quality execution across digital form factors.
- Expert knowledge of creation tools; Sketch, Ai, Ae, experience with Unity a plus
- Lead feature design from opportunity to implementation, executing UX, UI & Interaction to deliver high-quality user experiences.
- Partner with Creative Director, Lead Product Designer and Designers to help frame problems, develop feasible ideas and validate through feedback and iteration.
- Author, share and merchandise ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner.
- Develop prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; demonstrating ideas across myriad experiences, devices and scenarios.
- Lead effective ideation, critiques and workshops.
- Identify and facilitate formal & guerrilla research, and other feedback mechanisms.
- Understand competitor and complimentary product landscape and trends.
- Refine processes & technologies to improve efficiencies and quality of work.
Our ideal candidate
- Starts with “What if...”
- Leads with customer experience, championing quality and consistency of design.
- Possess exceptional practical graphic design and/or user experience skills.
- Is a deeply detailed, problem-solver at heart, and thrives under pressure.
- Has an exceptional eye for detail coupled with a keen sense of what matters.
- Distils complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Has outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Shares a passion for design, education and entertainment.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have a genuine impact on people’s lives.
- A competitive package with the tools you need to excel.
- A beautiful, multi-cultural office based in the heart of vibrant Shanghai, China, a vibrant development community and regular social activities
About EF Education First
EF Education First is the world’s leading international education company. With more than 50 years of experience and 500 EF schools and offices in 53 countries, we are focused on innovating the way teachers teach and students learn.
Please also provide the portfolio link along with your CV.