At EF we believe in a truly global future where people of all backgrounds can work together towards a better world. The company embraces this on every level throughout the organisation and since 1965 we have helped millions of people transform their lives by breaking down the barriers of language, culture and geography. Today we are the world’s leading private international education company specializing in language learning, academic degrees, educational travel, and cultural exchange. With over 400 oﬃces and schools spanning more than 50 countries, and a workforce comprising 120 nationalities, EF is a global company with over 55,000 employees.
What does Global Creative do?
Global Creative conceives, designs and implements the company’s global brand in every media including digital and graphic design, photography, and video and in every channel including print, online, broadcast, outdoor, large-scale interior, retail merchandise and others. Our goal is to push the boundaries of brand, design and interaction across EF properties and products.
Global Creative is comprised of a small, specialized team of award winning creatives whose backgrounds span the digital sphere, traditional communication and design, TV production and Social Media.
Team website: https://ef.design/
- Oversee and direct the team’s technical efforts across projects;
- Work with the team to set architectural and functional specs for projects;
- Consult with other EF product teams on technologies and implementations;
- Constantly look at opportunities to improve and replace project tooling, consult and collaborate with other EF product teams to do the same;
- Assist Product Owner in managing expectations towards technical tasks and respective timelines;
- Plan templating/UI systems and delivery.
- 6+ years of experience;
- 3+ years leading technical teams;
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges;
- Experience in defining functional bespoke architectures to deliver content (Infrastructure, Templating, Data flows);
- Integration experience (REST, GraphQL, SSO, etc.);
- Computer science background;
- Experience with multi-cultural environments and working with remote teams;
- Agency experience;
- Front-end background;
- Experience with at least one modern JS framework (Eg. React, Vue, Angular);
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Experience with web analytics.