Job Title: Designer
Location, 2 options:
Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
22 Chelsea Manor Street, London, SW3 5RL
Reports to: CMO, Hult Ashridge Executive Education
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For staff who excel, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Hult Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented, technical-savvy, fun, hard-working, self-motivated, and of course highly-creative Designer, to join our international marketing team.
Based either in our Central London offices or at the beautiful Ashridge House, just outside London, you’ll be an integral part of our marketing team. You will work closely with key stakeholders within marketing, including the CMO, as well as the broader Hult Ashridge team, to deliver a variety of design projects, ranging across digital, web, photo and video shoots, print and more.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across disciplines; digital and print. You are a natural self- and project-manager. It is really important that you are comfortable managing multiple projects at a time, and find it easy to jump between them. You should be able to work independently, and be able to effectively manage your own time and projects. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is always looking for opportunities to improve the quality of the Hult Ashridge Executive Education brand across all channels.
- Create design assets for marketing projects, including e-mail templates, print materials such as flyers and booklets, print and digital ads, PPT presentations, graphics for social media and infographics
- Maintain Ashridge brand guidelines, and ensure brand consistency throughout online and print materials
- Manage and maintain our digital asset library
- Design, manage and update our website(s) pages/templates
- Plan and produce photo shoots to update the brand photographic library
- Create well-crafted, but easy-to-use templates to enable the marketing and sales team to produce their own materials
- At least 2 years of work experience in digital and print design
- A stunning design portfolio
- Good knowledge of UX and UI design
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with a desire to learn
- A great eye for photography and detail
- Ability to work within an established visual language, utilizing branded assets and templates where efficient
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and proactive in communicating project updates
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint)
Employee Benefits/Perks (varies slightly, depending on location)
- 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
- Complimentary daily lunch and coffee/tea available to all staff, Berkhamsted location
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities), Berkhamsted location
- Free weekly yoga classes and organized staff 5ks, Berkhamsted location
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking, Berkhamsted location
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award winning online learning resource tool
Ashridge values diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. Ashridge has an equal opportunities policy applicable to all vacancies.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role.