Job Title: Program Coordinator, Degree Programs
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Head of Program Management (Coaching & Organizational Change Degrees)
Salary: £22,500 - 24,000 annual
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
If you have a passion for quality, are able to ‘think on your feet’, and enjoy solving problems and ‘getting things done,’ this is a great opportunity to join our high-performing Client Services team as a Program Coordinator, specializing on our fast growing Degree Programs. Flexible, organized, confident, practical and hard-working people who embrace change and exude positive energy thrive in this team and progress quickly within our organisation.
Our Degree Programs are growing quickly, and we are looking to recruit a Program Coordinator, for the Learner Management side of our programs, to help develop key operational requirements. The ideal person is dedicated to giving top quality support for those joining and participating in our programs.
Learner Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learner Management Systems
- Becoming an expert at building and managing program/participant portals such as Canvas and any future ones, training and preparing guides to help students and faculty
- Being knowledgeable on, and able to use all program tools, products and processes to support the smooth running of programs.
- Preparing program materials, such as assignment briefs according to program needs, ensuring a professional look and feel with a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring program activities are completed accurately, on time and to client/student satisfaction, supporting Heads of Program Management and Academic Directors as required
- Assessment Management
- Supporting student assessment and progression management e.g. ensuring we keep the necessary documents accurate and up to date, communicating to stakeholders etc.
- Becoming an expert at advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including Turnitin
- Answering questions quickly, helpfully and accurately from stakeholders e.g. students and faculty
- Other Projects & Responsibilities
- Building effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders; faculty, adjuncts, other internal departments
- Leading and actively promoting best practices amongst colleagues, creating noticeable improvements
- Managing other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate and wider Ashridge
- Proactive, Practical and can-do – gets things done at pace and is action, priority and solution focused
- Tireless passion for quality
- Tech savvy, flexible and confident person who embraces change, an early adopter who will try new things, exploit technology
- Very organised, plans ahead, attention to detail, gets things right first time quickly
- Desire for efficiency and constant improvement – asks ‘how can we do this better next time?’ and has ideas!
- A questioning mind with an ability to understand, diagnose and identify solutions
- Great communication skills, happy to stand up and talk in front of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to act and when to follow
Experience and skills required/preferred
- Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
- Experience of higher education sector is helpful
- Experience of working with online management systems, portals, LMS or Salesforce is desirable
- A confident user of Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
- Complimentary daily lunch and coffee/tea available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Free weekly yoga classes and organized staff 5ks
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award winning online learning resource tool