Our international team is looking for a Digital Designer Intern for our in-house marketing team. The ideal intern know how to work with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS and like designing web interfaces. The intern will help to design interfaces from scratch, spruce up some of our existing materials, help lead campaigns, and even moonlight on some print projects in collaboration with the Senior Digital Designer. You should live, eat and breathe design.
Our set up: You will also collaborate directly with other designers, online marketing managers and our development team to make sure were all telling the same story.
• Skillfully design a range of online marketing materials, from campaign sites to mobile product sites and social media platforms
• Get your hands dirty with wireframes, UX oversight and website layouts
• Collaborate with all members of our Digital Creative team on creative design concepts and campaigns
• Confidently present your designs and concepts to internal stakeholders
• Effectively help designers with their tasks and projects to meet deadlines
• Inspire other team members
You absolutely must:
• Be good at written and spoken English
• Super motivated to work with an international company
You definitely should have:
• Student (or young graduated) in graphic design with great love to creating user-friendly web interfaces
• A passion for design (duh)
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
• Lots of good ideas
• A love for travel and experience in international environments
We would also really love it if you:
• Boast a good understanding of web standards and browser discrepancies and limitations
• Know your way around responsive and/or mobile design
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers a multicultural working environment. If an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company floats your boat then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit a link to your online portfolio and your CV (in English) in PDF format.