EF Global Finance Program
About the program
If you are looking to make incredible impact and to jump start an international career - this program could be for you. Tailor-made to give broad exposure to many finance areas and to EF's senior management team, this 24-month program places exceptionally talented individuals in four different roles across North America and several business units. All of the placements are in our main North American hubs: Boston & Toronto.
The foundation to a finance career
Be prepared for a steep learning curve. In the beginning, you will work with core areas of finance. Next, you will assume more hands-on and challenging tasks. Being exposed to different business units will enhance your learning, give you deeper responsibilities, and develop a wide range of skills for a future leadership position.
As a member of the selective group of the Global Finance Program, you will be invited to international summits and training sessions with senior executives as part of your professional development .
Working in finance at EF gives you the opportunity to take on a variety of different leadership positions and enables you to have an immediate impact. As a private company, EF wants the finance staff to be very close to the business. After successfully completing the Global Finance Program, you will be placed in a challenging position in our organization. There are no pre-determined career paths, and each person sets their own goals. EF’s global footprint, entrepreneurial culture, and strong business growth create unparalleled career paths for young professionals with the right ambitions.
- Strong academic results
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Aspirations to pursue an international career in finance
- Fluency in English, fluency in one additional language is a plus
Who you are
- Your entrepreneurial spirit drives you to treat every endeavor as though it were your own business
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude
- You are a born leader, and you bring out the best in people around you
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
- Competitive base salary and 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Enjoy three weeks of paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two)
- EF is proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan
- Stay healthy with on-site fitness classes and access to Employee Assistance Programs
- We believe our business, like our world, is better when we embrace diversity
- Build your network by joining our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Committee, or one of EF’s employee resource groups, or as we like to call them, “EF-inity” groups such as, LGBTQ+ @ EF, Black @ EF, and Latinos @ EF
- We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight.
- You will enjoy comprehensive in-house professional development opportunities with monthly trainings and workshops.
- Keep up that student mentality with free in-house language classes and an annual stipend for continued education
- Explore the neighborhood with discounts to local gyms, businesses, concert tickets, and sporting events
- Explore the world with discounts on hotels, flights, rental cars, as well as paid international travel.
- Enjoy our in-house bar, restaurant, hair salon, and fitness center
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com