EF is the world leader in international education. Join our global community of educators, innovators, travellers and doers and open your world to opportunities for professional development and future job prospects across the globe.
Our Language Institute is a vibrant and friendly working environment, full of business teachers and international executive students. With us you will have an opportunity to teach business professionals from around the world who specialize in a wide range of fields, tailoring and designing classes for their specific goals. We have a very strong academic team and through CPD’s, observations and peer observations we ensure our staff gain the skills required to cater for our all students’ needs.
We are looking for someone…
- With a passion for education
- Interested in working within a team always looking to develop further
- Flexible and determined to deliver academic excellence
- With a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree or equivalent plus CELTA / Trinity TESOL Cert minimum
- Other relevant qualifications or work experience that may assist your teaching i.e. law, banking, history
- Experience with teaching adults is desirable
- Teaching in EF’s fabulous site to adults of all nationalities and backgrounds
- Variable teaching contact hours per week, Monday to Friday
- We have an extensive library of materials to help with planning and delivering cohesive and coherent lessons alongside our own guided framework for teachers
Salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience.
- 20 days pro rata accrued holiday pay
- Regular CPDs and opportunities for external training
- Opportunities for future employment
EF Executive Language Institutes provide executives and business professionals worldwide with intensive English immersion courses in 2 main locations: Cambridge, UK and Boston, US. Courses are also arranged at and in collaboration with Ashridge Business School in the UK. Courses start every Monday of the year. Instruction from qualified teachers with extensive experience in teaching business English is supported by a weekly activities program.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our customers. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing and gaps in CVs must be satisfactorily explained.