Job Title: Sales Executive, Open Programs
Location: To be determined: Ashridge, Berkhamsted or Chelsea Office, London
Reports To: Head of Open Program Sales
Salary: £26 – 29k, plus bonus opportunity
We are looking for a new Sales Executive, with great energy, charisma and drive, to join our successful team which sells our Open Program portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the continued rapid growth across the Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) Sales function. This role is primarily based at Ashridge, in Berkhamsted, but can be split between our Chelsea, London location and Berkhamsted location after the first 3 months, if preferable.
As Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- The pro-active recruitment of participants onto Open Programs through prospecting, and new and existing client development.
- Growth within your existing customer base and generate revenue through new client engagements
- Providing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working often with high-profile corporate clients. This will require a rapid understanding of, and familiarity with, our full portfolio of products, the existing booking systems, pricing parameters and underlying sales principles.
- This is an office-based role, but increasingly, over time, there will be the need to attend client meetings and work with clients to identify Executive Education solutions in the interests of AEE.
- Developing and maintaining a personal network internally at AEE as well as externally with clients, predominantly at senior executive level.
- As a member of the AEE sales team, participating in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contribute in identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
- Proactively ‘hunting’ new clients located in multiple geographies.
- Proven B2B sales approach via telephone and face to face meetings
- Previous experience of consultative/relational selling approaches
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems
- Strong experience developing and maintaining client relationships that sustain results
- Knowledge selling to Senior Leaders and C Suite Executives is helpful
- Fluency in English; multiple language skills are a plus
- Warm, able to connect quickly over the phone
- Fast learner; fast implementer
- Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
- Energetic, positive and professionally passionate
- Willing to travel when business needs demand
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships
- Hunger to develop – tenacity and persistence
AEE is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are suitable candidate for this role.
- 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
- Complimentary daily lunch and coffee/tea available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and more)
- Free weekly yoga classes and organized staff 5ks
- Opportunity to earn bonus, based on performance
- Opportunity to travel to annual Kick-Off events in exciting locations
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award-winning online learning resource tool
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
Ashridge values diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. Ashridge has an equal opportunities policy applicable to all vacancies.