Job Title: Global Pitch and Proposal Executive
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports To: Head of Sales Enablement
Salary: £24,000-28,000 per annum
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Hult Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses around the world. The school's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
To become the world’s most relevant business school
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is looking for a Proposal Executive, focused on producing high quality sales response documentation such as proposals and tenders, predominantly for the customized client solutions part of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the Executive Education Sales function.
As the Proposals Executive your responsibilities will initially include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising closely with all parts of the sales function, to support the response to client needs for sales documentation, such as proposals and presentations alongside the sales team. This will need a rapid understanding of, and familiarity with, the full portfolio of products, the existing systems and underlying sales principles
- Managing each proposal process, through liaising with the relevant sales person to deliver high quality responses to client briefs/RFPs/ITTs/RFIs/PQQs
- Developing and creating client and market insights to keep the sales team highly informed before client meetings, and to aid in a more tailored proposal response.
- Providing sales with relevant collateral at all stages throughout the sales process
- Drawing together standardised material, in a creative way, to both answer clients’ needs and showcase the best of the Hult Ashridge value proposition
- Responsible for maintaining brand quality in all client submissions
- Editing and proofing all sales documentation before submission to clients
- Filtering incoming inquiries and allocating to the relevant sales region
- Developing and maintaining a personal network internally with the products development team, faculty (discipline leads) and the sales team
- As a member of the Hult Ashridge sales team, participating in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contributing in identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
- Exceptional IT skills including advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Word and a willingness to engage with new technologies
- Market and client account research skills
- Project management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative eye
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in the executive education sector
- Good relationship management
- University graduate
- Fluency in English to native level; an additional European language would be helpful but not essential
- Ability to run multiple projects for multiple stakeholders
- Fast learner; fast implementer
- Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
- Energetic, positive and professionally passionate
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Hunger to develop– tenacity and persistence
- A client-centric mindset
- 25 days paid holiday each year (including 3 days in December)
- Complimentary daily lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award winning online learning resource tool.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are suitable candidate for this role. You may also be required to submit an example of a proposal or piece of written work, created by you.
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Hult Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organised in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.