Are you passionate enough to believe that education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun and dynamic team that is working hard to change people’s lives at EF Bogotá.
Our Sales & Admissions Team is looking for an enthusiastic salesperson to start building a sales career in our Bogota office as Telemarketing Consultant. In this role you will join our sales team for the telemarketing, sales, promotion, and organization of our language courses abroad for students.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To do the first call to people willing to know about our services, engage, and redirect them to the sales consultants
- To achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- To help and work in specific campaigns to contact our customers through our different channels
- To operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Former university students with availability full time (time shifts to be coordinated with our Team Manager)
- People with commercial interest; experience in telemarketing sales or direct sales
- International experience (study/work)
- Native Spanish speakers and fluent in English
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- Good interpersonal relations
- Excellent personal presentation
- Eager to build up on a career
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.