EF Oxford is looking for a Student Service Manager: Groups and Summer School Lead, it is a role with the opportunity to get involved and to support the Student Services Managers and School Director with day to day running the school of the campus during the Academic Year and running our summer school operations in Oxford, as well as ensuring students receive the best service and have a great experience
Applicants must have the following core skills & experience
- Proven organisational management & team leading experience
- Natural planning ability with excellent attention to detail
- Financially savvy enjoys managing budgets and delivering on financial KPIs
- Enjoy working in busy & varied environment
- A role model who leads by example and a willingness to be hands on to support their team
- Commitment to the highest standards of customer service and welfare provision within the school
- Energetic and passionate about driving the school’s continual growth
- Experience of working with young people is preferable
- Ability to recruit, onboard and support team of permanent and temporary staff
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Complete fluency in English
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment
Full job description available on request.
Apply in writing with CV no later than 24 November 2020
EF is committed to the care of young people.All employees are subject to an enhanced CRB and character reference checks.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.