We are looking for an experienced, talented and passionate Senior Art Director to join our in-house creative studio at EF International Language Campuses, based in Zurich. You bring a passion for design, conceptual ability, strong strategic thinking, a creative touch and at least 5 years of experience from art direction and leading other creatives.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in digital and conceptual design – and thinks innovative design. The Art Director will collaborate with the VP Creative, design brand concepts, campaigns and digital platforms from scratch and guide and mentor a team of creatives to create exceptional work that tells our international story. We are looking for someone living life through an artful lens and appreciates a good laugh to join a fun, passionate and international team of 30 individuals.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Work as a key member of our Creative team on design concepts and campaigns
- Skillfully design a range of marketing and communication expressions – from catalogue and out of home to campaigns and advertising
- Confidently present your designs and concepts to senior stakeholders
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
You will bring
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- EU passport or Swiss ‘B’ work permit
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- A stunning design portfolio
- Experience in art directing photo shoots
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- A positive attitude, eye for detail and flexibility
- A passion for design and print marketing
- A love for travel and experience in international environments
- Experience in advertising, an in-house agency or mentoring junior designers is a bonus
How to apply
This is an outstanding career-launching position providing an opportunity to represent a world-class growing product in an industry that has untapped potential. You get a unique opportunity to grow a product with great potential to create amazing design, where we inspire customers with the romance of travel and the dream of learning a language abroad. If you feel you are ready to take your career to new levels, we would love to meet you.
Kindly submit your portfolio and your CV and Cover Letter (in English) in PDF format. Only applications with an impressive portfolio will be considered.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.